Thursday, 13 September 2007

Couching Tigress

Summer’s completely gone and it started to rain again. The skies are completely grey and it makes me feel I’m back in London. Time to put all those swim gears, sandals and sundresses in the vault and dig out your sweaters and comfy cardigans as it’s going to be the season of chill, hot chocolate and wet slippery roads soon.

For me, it’s the time to read and re-read books, write handwritten letters for friends abroad and chill out on my couch watching Bridget Jones over and over again or just listening to Sting till I doze off.

Since I am on the lookout for a new couch ( I had my orange couch for almost 3 years now), I surfed the net and found really great pieces.



I thought of looking for some hometown designs and I found this absolutely stunning piece from Pedro Peña.and this one from Charo Hallin: While this outdoor furniture from DHinteriors is so versatile, I can actually put it in my living room for that Oriental/Zen effect.



I'm staying away from the usual black leather sofa and instead focus on the power of colors and stylish design.


I like this lips couch as well but I don't think it fits my personality at all. Unless I work for Agatha Ruiz de la Prada or something....




Details:
Dream Home Interiors SL
Pol. Ind. Nueva CampanaNo 90Nueva Andalucia29660 SPAIN
Telephone: (0034) 952 929 675Fax: (0034) 951 319 985
info@dhinteriors.com

Charo Hallin
http://www.charohallin.com/

Pedro Peña
C . C. T e m b o . B l o q u e C. CN. 3 4 0 M a r b e l l a T l f. 9 5 2 . 8 2 . 4 9 . 6 2 F a x. 9 5 2 . 8 2 . 7 4 . 2 3
M a r i n a B a n ú s 1 - L o c a l 12 P u e r to B a n ú s M a r b e l l a T l f. 9 5 2 . 81 . 01 . 12 F a x. 9 5 2 . 8 1. 11 . 51

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails