Saturday, 22 December 2007

MarbellaStyle Featured in Coutorture!




In case you've missed it, MarbellaStyle has been featured not once but twice as Coutorture's Must Read for the Day. To Sarah and Julie, the brains (and beauties) behind the fabulous website, thanks very much for taking notice of our humble shrine. Isn't it nice to be part of something, ladies? It's like being in the girl scouts again, or the cheering squad in high school or the debating class in college...all of which, I was part of. I miss all of them in a way sometimes. Now that I am a fully grown adult, I am not part of any community clubs or groups anymore not even the single women's club of some sort in our neighbourhood. The campings are gone except for the sleepovers at girlfriends' houses after a big fight with the boyfriend, the cheerleading is limited to my niece's school programs, and the debating evolved into confrontations with bosses, boyfriends and sometimes, angry mom.Being a part of a massive community of beautiful people, smart bloggers and fashionistas all around the world, like COUTORTURE , is something that I am very proud of. It inspires me to work harder with this blog and do better each day.

Anyway, stop the drama. To all my wonderful readers, please check out www.coutorture.com for your daily dose of beauty, fashion, style and more!

To view their feature on MarbellaStyle, click here and here.

Besos!

Miss J.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails