Tuesday, 25 December 2007

Pretty Betty Make Up Kit

Betty Boop Make-up Kit---This is the most favorite gift I ever received this Christmas. One of my girl friends gave this just for laughs since she knows that I'm a sucker for fashion, beauty, blah..blah..What she didn't know is that I really love it! The case metallic silver case is fantastic especially the cute logos and the little make up purse that comes with it is fierce!
It's is for adolescent girls alright but hey, isn't it lovely to be kids again even just once a year? The colors are not that exciting though. Not a lot of happy red shades especially for the eyes instead they range from really dark hue of brown , gold and yellow to pale touches of pink and baby blue. I am not really surprised with the limited choices of colors as Betty Boop herself, as we all know, is black and white. No, she is not your typical Disney Princess.
The set comes with nail polish, eyeliners, lip gloss, brushes and mascara ...you know, the works. I really don't know if I should use it as I have the following issues about it:

1. It's so pretty, it's lovely to look at, I don't want to ruin it.

2. I want my niece to have it (but she's just three years old and by the time gets into the age of wearing make-up, it will all be moldy)


3. and most importantly....I might get rashes or something although I am thinking, if these products are made for teens, shouldn't they be hypoallergenic? (it didn't say in any part of the item)
Anyway, The New York Times predicted that the color Blue Iris will be next year's most favorite and luckily, Pretty Miss Betty kit has it so I can jump on the bandwagon anytime soon!

Wish me luck. I hope this make up is safe. The last thing I want to look like is Ugly Betty.Ugly Betty drawing from: www.pop5buzz.com


Besos and Feliz Navidad Everyone!
Miss J.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails